Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Almost every year since I can remember we have gone to the church for Thanksgiving. Always the same core group of people with added people that needed a place to go. We make a big dinner, play games, and enjoy one another's company. Each year we have gotten older. The kids have become the adults, etc. As years have passed the group has gotten smaller and smaller as people move away or create there own traditions. This year the only people left were my family, my sister, and our good friend Ronda and her children. We opted to get together at Ronda's house instead. It was nice and low key. I'll always cherish the memories of Thanksgiving at the church but it looks like they will be no more:( I'm sad but also just so thankful for the family and friends I was able to spend time with this Thanksgiving.

Connor enjoyed a whole turkey leg to himself.

James played in the Turkey Bowl with the missionaries, Elders Quarem, etc. He got a boo boo. It was hard for him to eat:(

No comments: