Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Once again I took on the task of making costumes this year. I get so frustrated sometimes but I love doing it. I wanted to make ones for James and I as well but just ran out of time. Time is something I feel I have very little of anymore. It seems like I am always running somewhere or doing something. However, I got the kids finished and that was what was most important. Connor really wanted to be an angry bird so I just made angry bird costumes for all of the kids. I think all of the birds are boys so I just put a bow on Scarlett's to make it more feminine. They were a big hit! Most importantly though, they were warm. I decided to make them out of polar fleece because I knew it would probably be cold. Boy was it ever. It started out okay but by the end of trunk or treating it was a blizzard. We were all covered in snow. We came home and enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate before sending the kids off to bed.




No comments: