Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

This year my parents came up for Christmas. They were able to come from the 12-27. Part of that time was spent in Fairbanks with my sister, Kim, and her family. My nephew turned 12 on the 18th so he was ordained with the priesthood. I am so proud of him. Kim and her family came down to Anchorage on the 23 and stayed until the 27th as well. It was nice to be around family. I love my family so much and was so glad we could all be together minus one sister, Amanda. :( Our Christmas was quite eventful. At around 8pm on Christmas eve Grayden began throwing up and at around 1am Connor joined in. My poor little guys. Grayden stopped probably at 2 and Connor at 8am Christmas morning. They both opened their gifts but slept most the rest of the day. I got my coveted kitchenaide for my main present. I am very excited.

On Christmas day we don't do the large meal. Instead we get a huge deli tray, croissants, veggies, and snacks and graze all day. By the end of the day I was feeling pretty sick. I had eaten way too much and my tummy hurt. I went to bed just feeling so full and awful. When I violently hurled up everything I ate that day I realized I was confusing a full tummy with a sick tummy. It.....was.....awful. I feel so bad that my kids had to go through that. I slept most the next day like the kids the previous day. By this time they were bouncing off the walls. Good thing it was only a 12-24 hr flu.

No comments: